Error report when adding a header to a topic

Please post all questions and comments regarding Help & Manual 7 here.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Svetlana Akulova

Error report when adding a header to a topic

Unread post by Svetlana Akulova »

Hello! This error sometimes appeared, but as a rule, it did not cause me much discomfort. But I see it too often now.
The file has topics without a dedicated separate header. Now there is a need to add headers to topics. For some topics, everything works correctly. But for other topics, when I try to include a header (Topic has a separate header), I see this error. What could be wrong? Why does this error occur in this case?
I tried closing and opening the file again, but it didn't help. Some topics are fine, but others are not.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: Error report when adding a header to a topic

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Svetlana,

This isn't a known issue. My guess is that you are using an outdated copy of Help+Manual 7. The current version is 7.5.4 Build 4760. You can download the installer here:

https://www.helpandmanual.com/downloads.html#oldver

Also, what version of Windows are you using? The screenshot looks like Windows XP or earlier, which would be invalid now... 8)
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
Svetlana Akulova

Re: Error report when adding a header to a topic

Unread post by Svetlana Akulova »

Also, what version of Windows are you using?
No, it's not Windows XP, it's Windows 7. I'm just using the classic Windows theme :D