Hanging indents next to Images

This forum is for discussions on the Help & Manual Premium Pack and the Premium Pack Toolbox configuration utility introduced with Premium Pack 3

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Jamie Bodley-Scott

Hanging indents next to Images

Unread post by Jamie Bodley-Scott »

Using the Minimalist_Blue_Diamond skin I am having issues trying to work out how to get appearance of the text right.

Here you see the two views (wide screenshot) of doing (in editor) and done (in browser)......and what you see is NOT what you get!
Screen Shot 2016-07-15 at 09.48.50.png
What I see in the editor is what I want.

And it looks OK in the mobile view.
Screenshot_20160715-095352.png
I am using a hanging indent and bullets.
And have 15px padding on the right side of the 'left of text' image.
There are no issues when bullets are not in use.
I almost think the bullets are not honoring the 15px padding.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: Hanging indents next to Images

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Jamie,
Here you see the two views (wide screenshot) of doing (in editor) and done (in browser)......and what you see is NOT what you get!
Of course not -- that's physically impossible with so many different output formats. What you see is as close an approximation as is possible of what you might get, and this will not apply for all output formats. In this case you just need to increase the padding for your image a little more to compensate for your indents.
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.