How to control OPT_ build options for project in skin?

This forum is for discussions on the Help & Manual Premium Pack and the Premium Pack Toolbox configuration utility introduced with Premium Pack 3

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Marie-Christine Mahe

How to control OPT_ build options for project in skin?

Unread post by Marie-Christine Mahe »

I've found the 'Build Options' in the Edit menu of Premium Pack 3.46 in hmToolbox.exe, and they do correspond to the options I see when I publish the project. The documentation describes what they do adequately, but nowhere can I find how to turn them on or off for the skin... Any hint?
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: How to control OPT_ build options for project in skin?

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Marie,

The OPT_ versions are just for when you are doing command line compiling. Normally you don't need to know about those. They are simply the equivalents of the normal Skin Include Options displayed in the Publish screen, which are documented here:

http://www.it-authoring.com/info/pp3hel ... ludes.html
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
Marie-Christine Mahe

Unread post by Marie-Christine Mahe »

Well, I'd do command-line compiling if I thought that'd solve my problems.
But as I said, you have popups that describe the function of the options, but nothing on how to set them, not in the tool, not in the documentation..
Tim Green
Site Admin

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Marie,
Marie-Christine Mahe wrote:Well, I'd do command-line compiling if I thought that'd solve my problems.
But as I said, you have popups that describe the function of the options, but nothing on how to set them, not in the tool, not in the documentation..
Sorry, I thought that was already clear. As soon as you select a skin in the Publish screen its build options are displayed on the lower right, in the "Skin Include Options" box:
SkinIncludeOptions.png
Then you turn them on and off there by selecting the check boxes for the individual options.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.