Preimum Pack Toolbox CLR20r3 error

This forum is for discussions on the Help & Manual Premium Pack and the Premium Pack Toolbox configuration utility introduced with Premium Pack 3

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

SaitDogan

Preimum Pack Toolbox CLR20r3 error

Unread post by SaitDogan »

Hello, Preimum Pack Toolbox shows the on-screen error on startup. Thanks for your help.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: Preimum Pack Toolbox CLR20r3 error

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Sait,

I'm afraid I don't understand the Turkish in your screenshot but that is most likely one of the things that have been fixed in version 3.46. If you don't have your personal password and download link for getting the update please write to support AT ec-software.com (replace the AT with @) and we'll help you out.
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
SaitDogan

Hi Tim,
Thank you for your help.
But the update didn't solve the problem. I never used this program. But there was a need to use. I called this error online. My essays didn't solve the problem. I would be glad if you help. Bye.

My pc operating sistem: Windows 7 ultimate
cpu: intel core i7
ram: 32 GB
64 bit
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Darren Rose

Unread post by Darren Rose »

CLR20r3 errors are normally due to not having the correct Visual C++ Runtime installed on your computer

These can be downloaded here - https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/hel ... -downloads

If you look in Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs you can see what Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable's you currently have installed

I have 2012, 2013 and 2017 - on a 64-bit computer you have to install both 32 and 64 bit versions
SaitDogan

Darren, thank you so much for your answer. I did what you wrote, but the error continues. Turns out I can't use this program. Bye.
Tim Green
Site Admin

Unread post by Tim Green »

SaitDogan wrote:Darren, thank you so much for your answer. I did what you wrote, but the error continues. Turns out I can't use this program. Bye.
You will definitely be able to use the program if you are on a current version of Windows -- if you can't you would be the first and only person in several years with this problem. 8) What version are you using? Note that you should also have the current .Net Framework, but the Premium Pack installer should inform you of this if it is not found. Just to be sure, you can download it here:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downloa ... x?id=56116
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
SaitDogan

Hello Tim, Thank you very much. The problem's improved. The program is worked. :typing: