ATOC_SHOW value is false but Scroll menu still displays

This forum is for discussions on the Help & Manual Premium Pack and the Premium Pack Toolbox configuration utility introduced with Premium Pack 3

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

jetthaus

ATOC_SHOW value is false but Scroll menu still displays

Unread post by jetthaus »

H+M: 7.5.3 Build 4740
Premium Pack: 3.47
Skin: Flat_Blue_Diamond_WebHelp

I am having some discrepancies between my atoc headings in the project and what is showing in the Scroll menu. For now I want to not show the Scroll menu until I resolve the discrepancies.

When I set ATOC_SHOW to false and then save the skin and republish the project, the Scroll menu still appears. Please advise.
ATOC-SHOW_false.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: ATOC_SHOW value is false but Scroll menu still displays

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Jett,

This turns out to be a small bug that has been there for a long time without anyone noticing. In these skins there is not normally any need to turn the ATOC off, because it is automatically only displayed on pages where there are ATOC headings. There is just one small reference to that vaiable in the initialization script missing. It will be fixed in the next update. If you need it urgently please write to me at support AT ec-software.com (replace the AT with @) and I'll send you an update file for your skin. :)
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.