skin colours

This forum is for discussions on the Help & Manual Premium Pack and the Premium Pack Toolbox configuration utility introduced with Premium Pack 3

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Mike Scott

skin colours

Unread post by Mike Scott »

I have edited the Minimalist_Plain_White_WebHelp.hmskin to give colours I want and the main topic pages are as I like.
The TOC is strange though:
search3.png
That is when published.
skin_colours.png
And here it is when not published:
search2.png
However much I clear cache and change browser I cannot get rid of the dark grey background. Can you advise?

Cheers -- Mike
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mike Scott
Mike Scott

Re: skin colours

When a test project using the same skin is published, it looks fine, colours correct in the TOC.
(But suffers from the same problem I reported of an image not appearing in the Topic Header.)

Cheers -- Mike
Mike Scott
Tim Green
Site Admin

Unread post by Tim Green »

Mike Scott wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:23 pm When a test project using the same skin is published, it looks fine, colours correct in the TOC.
(But suffers from the same problem I reported of an image not appearing in the Topic Header.)
Sounds as if it's OK now. The header issue isn't actually an issue. See my answer to your question in the other thread. :)
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
Mike Scott

AM baffled.
These are as published:
oddity.jpg
All published today. All topic pages fine. All different in TOC frame!

Can you advise?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mike Scott
Tim Green
Site Admin

Hi Mike,

Try pressing F12 to open the developer console in the browser. Ignore that, and then right-click over the Reload button to the left of the Address: field and choose hard reload with clear cache. Does that eliminate the issue?

Otherwise I need to have a look at your skin and an associated demo project, if the project is involved in the issue. Zip them up and DON'T try to send them as a mail attachment, that won't work. Send a download link to support AT ec-software.com (replace the AT with @),
Regards,

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
Mike Scott

Thanks, Tim

I tried that -- it failed. BUT then I bethought myself of the means of publishing. I use Directory Opus to synchronise. It had an excessively simple check setting in operation, so some of the files with the same date weren't getting copied over. Fixed that and all is now well. :D

Sorry to have bothered you. :oops:

Cheers -- Mike
Mike Scott
Tim Green
Site Admin

Hi Mike,

That would have been my next question. Unfortunately, many "smart" FTP programs are actually anything but... 8)
Regards,

Private support: