Customize Theme

HelpXplain is the exciting new animated infographics and screencast tool that integrates with Help+Manual.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Customize Theme

Unread postby Ga Bowen » Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:35 pm

I think I'm missing something obvious here.

1 - Where do you change H2, H3 and Preformatted?

2- I customise my theme via Design, but if I click on another theme it randomises the other themes and deletes the customised one. :?
Ga Bowen

Re: Customize Theme

Unread postby Tim Green » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:01 am

Hi Ga,

1 - Where do you change H2, H3 and Preformatted?

The Custom CSS tab in the Customize Theme dialog. Note that the Preformatted option has been removed, I think. I will have to look into this.

2- I customise my theme via Design, but if I click on another theme it randomises the other themes and deletes the customised one.

When you select a default theme it loads the settings of that theme into the first position at the top left (in the "This Presentation" box if you expand the themes). When you customize the theme it changes the settings for This Presentation, not the settings of the default theme that you selected. If you then select a different default theme it simply replaces the This Presentation settings with the settings of the default theme you select. I think a warning needs to be displayed when this happens, at least if you have customized This Presentation. :?
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: Customize Theme

Unread postby Ga Bowen » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:23 pm

OK, thanks Tim.

Presuming the idea is to fix this in future with customisable themes...
Ga Bowen

Return to HelpXplain Infographics Tool