callout defaults

HelpXplain is the exciting new animated infographics and screencast tool that integrates with Help+Manual.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Peter Muckle

callout defaults

Unread post by Peter Muckle »

Hi,

Every time I add a call out I have to change the font to 20 and adjust the side margins so they aren't touching the callout border.

Is there a way to change the default font size for callouts, and have the text with some padding on the side margins?

Thanks

Peter
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: callout defaults

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Peter,

You can adjust the text size and a lot of other things with Design > Customize Theme. There isn't a padding setting for the text box. That's a known issue with the independent text boxes in shapes in HelpXplain and I'm afraid I'm not sure when the developers are going to address it. :?
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
Peter Muckle

Unread post by Peter Muckle »

Thanks Tim,

The other odd thing that happens occasionally is that the text on callouts is displayed with the lines vertically double-spaced, but shown normally in HX.

I have to delete it and add another. Have I missed a setting?

Thanks

Peter
Tim Green
Site Admin

Unread post by Tim Green »

Peter Muckle wrote:The other odd thing that happens occasionally is that the text on callouts is displayed with the lines vertically double-spaced, but shown normally in HX.
That is known and should also go away when you set the font size explicitly in the them settings.
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.