Undesired mouse pointer on first slide and last slide

HelpXplain is the exciting new animated infographics and screencast tool that integrates with Help+Manual.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

chfrmeyer

Undesired mouse pointer on first slide and last slide

Unread post by chfrmeyer »

I'm working on my first try at an HelpXplan (HX) screencast.

I start by capturing within Help&Manual, not yet explicitly using HX. When I play the screencast (whether as preview before exporting, or after exporting in the target setting), my first and last slides contain undesired mouse pointer arrows - though I made sure to create them by Print Screen command, not by mouseclick.

(When exportet to printable PDF with the AllSlides option the pointer only appears on thise slides where I want it to)
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: Undesired mouse pointer on first slide and last slide

Unread post by Tim Green »

When you edit the Xplain just select the pointer objects in those slides and delete them, if you don't want them. 8)
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
chfrmeyer

Re: Undesired mouse pointer on first slide and last slide

Unread post by chfrmeyer »

Thanks…

Having started using HelpXplain, I was able to remove undesired cursors.

I still feel like I'm runnind into various issued.

One I have reported separately, adding to the existing thread "Access HelpXplain from H&M?".

I also am wondering how to get an arrow pointer to behave the way I want it rather that remove it altogether. I may report that later in more detail, separately.