Customizing the Web Skin for a .exe/.eWriter file

Please post all questions on Help+Manual 8 here

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Rob Davis

Customizing the Web Skin for a .exe/.eWriter file

Unread post by Rob Davis »

Hi
1. A long time ago, I managed to get our company logo and webpage link in to the header of the customized skin we are using (Screen shot attached) . Alas - so long ago that I cannot remember how to do this, nor can I find where it may have been answered in the forums.

Please help - I need to change the logo and web link in the header. (See the example)

(I also need to do this in the two branding alternatives that I am outputting - so I might go that by making additional skin files (if it is embedded there), or as discussed by putting the information in the custom graphics folder at the top of the search tree (if that's a better alternative.)

2. I would like to add an icon in the header that links to a specific page in the Help file (this is for a 'Site Map' to replace the no-longer-available 'show all' of the ToC that I used to have in the old .chm file. - Ive built the Site Map, now I want a convenient link to open it - any advice on how to do that?

Thanks

Rob
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: Customizing the Web Skin for a .exe/.eWriter file

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Rob,

See my answer to the other copy of this question. 8)
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.