PDF Export Landscape

Please post all questions on Help+Manual 8 here

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Gerold Krommer

PDF Export Landscape

Unread post by Gerold Krommer »

Hi,

I have complex SVGs (network topologies) that do not render correctly in the PDF output. As a workaround I create two renditions from the Viso drawing , one 300dpi PNG and one SVG.

As the drawing is landscape I try to put it to a PDF landscape page. I do the following.
At the beginning of the topic I have an introductory paragraph, then I want to display drawing complete on the next page IF output is PDF, if not I displa the PDF
Anmerkung 2020-04-20 174622.jpg
At the end of the picture I switch back to landscape, after the ELSE I have the svg
Anmerkung 2020-04-20 175057.jpg
The I have an END.

Th PDF paginates as follows ( note the one empty bevor and two afterwards, one of them landscape)
Anmerkung 2020-04-20 175439.jpg
How to achieve this best?

Kind regards,

/Gerold
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: PDF Export Landscape

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Gerold,

I think this may have something to do with the conditional tags. I'm asking our developer to have a look at your post before I start making suggestions. 8)
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
Alexander Halser
EC-Software Support

Re: PDF Export Landscape

Unread post by Alexander Halser »

Hello Mr Krommer,

I think the image is too large on the page. Help+Manual auto-adjusts images to fit the width only, but not the page height.
Alexander Halser
Senior Software Architect, EC Software GmbH