Print Manual Designer - Master Page Margins

Please post all questions on Help+Manual 8 here

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Rich Bianchi

Print Manual Designer - Master Page Margins

Unread post by Rich Bianchi »

I might be missing something but I can set the margins on all pages but not on the Master Page.

How are the margins set for all pages?

- Rich
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: Print Manual Designer - Master Page Margins

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Rich,

This is a little counter-intuitive: Instead of setting it in the master page, set the margins in any other page and choose the option "Apply margins to all sections". 8)
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
Rich Bianchi

Unread post by Rich Bianchi »

That worked, thank Tim!

I have an MNL file that has a header line that won't go away. It is not there are design time on the master page .mnl.
At one point, the yellow title was on the master page header but it was deleted. It is still appearing on other pages.

How can this be removed?

Thanks,

Rich
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tim Green
Site Admin

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Rich,
Rich Bianchi wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:13 pm I have an MNL file that has a header line that won't go away. It is not there are design time on the master page .mnl.
At one point, the yellow title was on the master page header but it was deleted. It is still appearing on other pages.
It may actually still be on the master page but shifted out of view. You can check this with the Select Object option in the Edit menu, that lists all the objects on the page. After selecting it there you just need to press DELETE to remove it. If it is not on that page there may be copies on the other pages that you can remove in the same way.
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.