Blurry images in HTML output

Please post all questions on Help+Manual 8 here

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Roman Turcanu

Blurry images in HTML output

Unread post by Roman Turcanu »

After compiling a project to HTML output, all images are slightly blurry because their size in the HTML code is somewhat scaled down compared to their actual size. After some investigation, it turns out that all image sizes are in rem, and the following attribute on the html element is causing them to be blurry:

Code: Select all

<html style="font-size: 95%;">
Is there any way to for us to get rid of this attribute, or at least have it generated with 100% font size, not 95%?

I checked Configuration > Publishing Options > Webhelp > HTML Export Options and the option Font Size Encoding was "pt". I've changed this to "em" but this did not help... Would appreciate your help on this one.
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: Blurry images in HTML output

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Roman,

This is because you are using an older Premium Pack 3 skin in which the base font size was not set to 100%. If you update to the current version that will fix the issue. You can get the update with the download link and installation password you received when you purchased the Premium Pack. If you no longer have those please contact support AT ec-software.com (replace the AT with @) and we will get you a copy of your registration information.
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.