Admin's website updated

Please try to keep all the discussions in the main H&M forums on topic! If you have anything else you want to share, on any subject whatsoever, please post it here!

Moderator: Tim Green

Tim Green
Site Admin

Admin's website updated

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi All,

I just updated my own website. It has a completely new look (hopefully better) and a lot of new material. A couple of things are still under construction -- the full text search function is working but not yet implemented and the guestbook is not yet integrated in a page template, it still opens in a separate page. Also, the Articles and Resources section, which I am planning to create as a browser-based help system with an index using Help & Manual, is also not yet online.

Otherwise the whole thing should be fully functional, Murphy willing... :roll:

Note the clever auto-updating H&M box on the left of the main page that gets the current number of users and posts from the forums and displays them dynamically... :wink:

Please check the guestbook

A couple of people told me that they were unable to post messages in the guestbook. I've now updated the PHP software and I can't reproduce any errors myself. I'd be grateful if a couple of people would try to post messages so that I can see if it's working from other locations as well. Thanks! 8)
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.