Help & Manual 6 Released

The latest news, information and updates.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: Help & Manual 6 Released

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Muneer,
Muneer Ahmed wrote:Can the Help and Manual version 6 find-out that an image is referred to how many places in the project.
This is already possible in Help & Manual 5. You just need to use the Report Tool in the Project tab and run a "full report including image references". This will show you everywhere where images are used in the project and also provides lists of unused images and missing images.
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
Susan Shuya

Unread post by Susan Shuya »

Tim Green wrote: The 1.50 version of the Premium Pack is just the current version updated for compatibility with Help & Manual 6 and one small new feature (URL switches for opening the Search and Index panes in WebHelp and optionally performing searches). Version 2.0 has not been released yet. If you're really getting 1.41 from the installer mail me at support AT ec-software.com (replace the AT with @) and I'll send you the new link.
Hi Tim,

It seems I also did not get PP 1.50 with the installer. Help says this:

If you can see this topic it means you haven't yet purchased a Premium Pack for Help & Manual. If you purchased the Premium Pack before updating to Help & Manual 6 you need to download the free upgrade Premium Pack upgrade to be able to continue using the Premium Pack with the new version of Help & Manual.

But I cannot seem to find a link for the free upgrade anywhere. Can I email you also to get the link? :)

Thanks
SS
Tim Green
Site Admin

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi SS,
But I cannot seem to find a link for the free upgrade anywhere. Can I email you also to get the link?
If you have already purchased the Premium Pack you should have got a download link for it with your Help & Manual 6 upgrade, but some of the first mails sent out contained the wrong link. If you don't have it just drop me a mail at support AT ec-software.com (replace the AT with @) and I will help you out. Please include the full name and address of the registered PP user, and if you can include a copy of the purchase confirmation I can get back to you more quickly. 8)
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
Susan Shuya

Unread post by Susan Shuya »

Tim Green wrote:Hi SS,
But I cannot seem to find a link for the free upgrade anywhere. Can I email you also to get the link?
If you have already purchased the Premium Pack you should have got a download link for it with your Help & Manual 6 upgrade, but some of the first mails sent out contained the wrong link. If you don't have it just drop me a mail at support AT ec-software.com (replace the AT with @) and I will help you out. Please include the full name and address of the registered PP user, and if you can include a copy of the purchase confirmation I can get back to you more quickly. 8)
Much thanks, Tim 8) - email on it's way this morning.

SS