Maintenance Build 6/2334 online

The latest news, information and updates.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Tim Green
Site Admin

Maintenance Build 6/2334 online

Unread post by Tim Green »

Maintenance build 6.0.2 / 2334 is now online with the following fixes and improvements since the last builds, get it here:

Get the latest maintenance build here
  • New standard skins: Various fine-tuning changes, CHM compatbility with IE6 for all standard skins, Microsoft warning and update banner in WebHelp in IE6 for the new HTML 5 skins, the old "classic" skins are now fully IE6 compatible.
  • Microsoft warning and update banner for IE6 also added to the Premium Pack 1.51 skins (no version change, just download again if you want it)
  • Flash videos in lightboxes: poster image was not displayed in CHM files
  • Config section: F5 project refresh triggered an error when executed while a config page was selected
  • Insert snippet dialog: topics list extends its height to the size of the window
  • Style dialog box: para style print options that are different from screen (such as space before a paragraph for print only) were not saved.
  • PDF: duplicate images fixed, the option to switch on and off hyperlinks in PDFs was hidden in the configuration screen.
  • Insert image: when changing the file type, the file name entry box switched to garbage if it already contained an image name.
  • Export tasks ignored skin options
  • Export tasks: display option for generated output files removed.
  • HTML import: entity • is internally changed to the correct unicode bullet symbol •
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
Marc Beneteau

Re: Maintenance Build 6/2334 online

Unread post by Marc Beneteau »

As of Dec. 31 3am EST the link http://download.ec-software.com/hmsetup.exe off the page above is broken , I can't get software
and my H&M 6.0.0 has expired for no reason
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: Maintenance Build 6/2334 online

Unread post by Tim Green »

There was a bug in the registration system that made normal numbers appear as expired. This has now been fixed, see here for the patch:

http://helpman.it-authoring.com/viewtop ... =5&t=11380
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.