Help & Manual 7.1 Update
Premium Pack 3.15 Update
Getting the Updates :
You can get the Help & Manual installer from the normal download page here. Just installed on top of your current version to update. This will not change any of your settings etc.
You can download and install the updated version of the Premium Pack with the download link and installation password from the mail you received when you purchased your copy of Premium Pack 3. If you no longer have this please contact support AT ec-software.com (replace the AT with @) and we will help you out.
Help & Manual 7.1:
- Team Foundation Server 2012, and 2015 support
- Import Author-ITprojects directly
- Microsoft Sandcastle included in the installation for direct source code documentation
- Updated and significantly improved PDF engine with integrated widow/orphan control and manual page breaks inside table cells
- Ability to create a separate viewer and books for EWriter eBooks, allowing distribution of the books as regular data files
- Improved URL display in the address bar when viewing WebHelp without a web server
- Support for embedded help and field-level topics and popups in WordPress sites
- Improved handling of TOC entries referencing anchors
- Support for field-level topics and field-level popups on the same page