HM 7.3.3 and Premium Pack 3.41

The latest news, information and updates.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Tim Green
Site Admin

HM 7.3.3 and Premium Pack 3.41

Unread post by Tim Green »

We have just released maintenance updates of Help+Manual and the Premium Pack add-on. The Help+Manual update corrects a slow-down in HM caused by the Fall Creators Update of Windows 10 (many other programs are also affected by this). The Premium Pack update restores compatibility with the latest version of Firefox for the V3 skins (many links could not be clicked on Windows devices with touch screens) and makes two other small but important changes.

See our blog posting here for full details:

http://news.helpandmanual.com/2017/11/h ... rs-update/
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
cindynotbrady

Re: HM 7.3.3 and Premium Pack 3.41

Unread post by cindynotbrady »

I tried updated my premium pack skins from your website, but I need a credit card. We already purchased version 3, and I was hoping to download your updated premium pack 3 (version 3.41) skins.

Thanks!
cindynotbrady

Unread post by cindynotbrady »

Gees, let me put a question in that previous post. How do I go about getting the latest version of the Premium Pack skins without having to buy the updated versions? Do I write your support team? Or do I put in a credit card number, but then I'm not charged when I get to the final page? Or do I need to plunk down some more money to get the updated versions?
Tim Green
Site Admin

Unread post by Tim Green »

Cindy,

You don't need to buy again. Just use the download link and password you received when you originally purchased. If you no longer have those, write to us at support AT ec-software.com (replace the AT with @) and we'll help you out. Happy New Year!
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.