Premium Pack 3.44 Maintenance Update

The latest news, information and updates.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Tim Green
Site Admin

Premium Pack 3.44 Maintenance Update

Unread post by Tim Green »

We have just released the 3.44 maintenance update for the Help+Manual Premium Pack add-on. It adds a couple of minor new features and corrects some issues reported by users. See this news blog posting for details.

How to get the update:

You can download and install the updated version with the credentials you received when you purchased. If you no longer have this please contact support AT ec-software.com (replace the AT with @) and we will help you out. See the Premium Pack product page for more details on Premium Pack 3 and visit our online store to purchase.
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
sizbut

Re: Premium Pack 3.44 Maintenance Update

Unread post by sizbut »

Tim,

Since I was one of the people asking for support of search term highlighting support from external Zoom searches I got excited to see that listed.

Having already installed the maintenance pack and used it to update my custom skin, I have seen and confirmed the new feature in action.

Once I get a chance to republish a few more of the site's H&M source projects I'm looking forward to demonstrating this to the support team here as they love copying URLs straight out of the sites search results to send to clients.

Many Thanks,

Mark
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: Premium Pack 3.44 Maintenance Update

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hey Mark,

Glad you like it! 8)
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.