an option to resize toggled image to fit current window

Nothing is perfect! This is where you can post your ideas and wishes for functions you'd like to see in Help & Manual. Current version only please (H&M7).

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Byron S.

an option to resize toggled image to fit current window

Unread post by Byron S. »

Not being a programmer, this is very likely a silly question.

Would it be possible to have a option that dynamically sizes an expanded image as large as possible (up to 100%), yet still fit in the user's current window? I have several screen shots that are large and when expanded in the Lightbox the lower and right sides are not visible and there is no way (that I can find) for the user to scroll right and down to see the entire image. The user might not even realize the entire image is not shown.

Thanks.
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: an option to resize toggled image to fit current window

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Byron,

It would actually be possible to add a routine to the toggle code to check the current dimensions of the window and ensure that the toggled image doesn't exceed that. I'll look into it. 8)
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
Catalina Graham

Unread post by Catalina Graham »

Hi Guys!

I'm desperately looking for a solution for exactly this behaviour - I've got a load of toggle images, too much to resize them by hand, moreover I'd like them to be as big as possible, because a lot of them have detailed and quite small information on it...
Tim Green wrote: I'll look into it. 8)
Is there something I can do?? Four years later? :D :D :D

Maybe something like a HTML tag where I can set a style to height:"95%" or anythnig else?

Please help me! I'm really desperate... :shock:

THX,
Catalina
Tim Green
Site Admin

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Catalina,

There is now a solution for this integrated in all the Premium Pack skins. There, image toggles automatically expand to within the current window borders, with an additional [+] icon in the top corner with which the user can expand to full size beyond the borders if they want to. 8)
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.