missing Reusable Numbering tags

Nothing is perfect! This is where you can post your ideas and wishes for functions you'd like to see in Help & Manual. Current version only please (H&M7).

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Kalman Albert

missing Reusable Numbering tags

Unread post by Kalman Albert »

In Impict 7 Help missing this very useful help tricks missing "Reusable Numbering tags"

Maybe small hotfix for this, now I need to have from to time to time to look in 6 version help for this very nice trick.

Albert
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: missing Reusable Numbering tags

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Albert,

This was probably taken out because it was really a bit of a workaround/hack. To be honest, I'm a little surprised that anyone ever used these instructions. 8) I'll see about putting them back in the next update, however...
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
Kalman Albert

Re: missing Reusable Numbering tags

Unread post by Kalman Albert »

Yes it's little tricky, but from time to time is need to make a new value and is need to remind to me how should I do. I made a template with all value and when I want one tag I open and copy them.
I maintain a design mode for tags and for new value copy it and change the value. The problems is for new size, for every desire size is need to create a new image.

Would be useful a "Symbol library option" where I should to save on category all my symbols. This make the program more versatile and create option to "share" designed tags,icons or images.

Personal I agree Impict because I can import direct in help and I have a lot of project. Sometimes I use Snagit for autonumber and for others design mode and also I combine impict with snagit.

Some old help project was do with impict and I don't want to change.

Albert
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.