Project statistics in own tab page

Nothing is perfect! This is where you can post your ideas and wishes for functions you'd like to see in Help & Manual. Current version only please (H&M7).

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

John Johann

Project statistics in own tab page

Unread post by John Johann »

I really like the project statistics feature for seeing what has changed recently in a project.
However, when I click on a changed topic in the list, the target topic is displayed in the same tab page.

Can you put the statistics page in a tab page at the side similar to the "Find" results?

Also, when I publish a project, I get the Compiler Messages in their own tab page allowing me to click on any problems and go directly to the topic in the topic tab page.
Can you put those Compiler Messages in a tab page at the side similar to the "Find" results?
And make them persistent so that they don't get lost until I'm done, e.g. they disappear when I execute "Find All" on a search term.
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: Project statistics in own tab page

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi John,

I've passed these suggestions on to the development team. I can't promise anything at this juncture, but they're definitely being considered. Thanks for posting. 8)
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.