Context help numbers, A-keywords, Keywords.

Nothing is perfect! This is where you can post your ideas and wishes for functions you'd like to see in Help & Manual. Current version only please (H&M7).

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

John Smith

Context help numbers, A-keywords, Keywords.

Unread post by John Smith »

Adding context help numbers, A-Keywords, and keywords is not hard, but when editing a large multi level help file I quite often get lost, or miss something. When adding A-keywords it is easy to miss a topic that should be included.

But when I look at the Reports, more specifically the extended report, it is simple to see what is happening.

What I would like to be able to do, is type directly into the report, or be able to copy/paste keywords from one to the other several times. OK yes I realise it can't be the report, but a similar format for editing the items mentioned would be great.

I do not want the current format to change as it is great to be editing text, switch and put in a keyword, but want a second option to edit the above items in a more intuitive way when handling many items at the same time.

Other items could alo be handled in the same way, Headings, TopicIds, etc

The only suggestion I can think of for handling something like this would be a grid like Topgrid or such, but there may be better ways.