"Builds which include topic" on invisible topics

Please post bug reports for earlier versions of Help & Manual (3 and 4) here, along with reports for TNT.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

hm-777

"Builds which include topic" on invisible topics

Unread post by hm-777 »

I have many invisible topics, which I only want to have in the WinHelp file build, but not in any other as the HTML help. This topics are context popup's. I want to use mixed mode in my application.

Now the problem is that I can't set the builds for this topics. The sty still on All builds. How can I set this topics to not be included in the HTML Help?

More than that, in the latest build I get an AV if I try to change this for any of my invisible topics. After this AV I must reastart H&M.
Alexander Halser
EC-Software Support

Unread post by Alexander Halser »

That checklist should actually be disabled for topics in the invisible list. We'll do so with the next update. These invisible topics are always included in HTML HELP, Winhelp and MMH and never included in PDF and print manuals.
Alexander Halser
Senior Software Architect, EC Software GmbH
hm-777

Unread post by hm-777 »

Hmm, but why are they included if they are not used at all in the html help? They should only be included in the WinHelp in my case. Is there no way to exclude this in the html help?
pohmann

Unread post by pohmann »

I am using the "Builds which include this topic" to create different editions of my help project. Delphi help files generally have a lot of invisible topics and so do we. But now I am not able to exclude the topics from certain editions :( .
I don't think you should disable the "Builds wich include this topic" list box but make it work!
=============================
Peter Pohmann, dataWeb GmbH
Smart Database Tools and Components
[url=http://www.dataweb.de]http://www.dataweb.de[/url]