Print Manual

Please post bug reports for earlier versions of Help & Manual (3 and 4) here, along with reports for TNT.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Michael Bonk

Print Manual

Unread post by Michael Bonk »

Ich möchte ein Kapitel, das zur Gruppe "Print Manual" gehört nur dann ausdrucken, wenn es auch zur Gruppe "Defined 1" gehört. Ein anderes Kapitel, das ebenfalls zur Gruppe "Print Manual" aber zu "Defined 2" gehört wird nach Auswahl von "Print Manual" und "Defined 1" trotzdem mit ausgedruckt. Meines Erachtens dürften nur die Kapitel ausgedruckt werden, die alle gewählten Optionen erfüllen und nicht nur mindestens eine erfüllen. So macht die Auswahlmöglichkeit eigentlich keinen Sinn oder zumindest nur eingeschränkt.
Tim Green
Site Admin

Unread post by Tim Green »

Michael,

I understand the language difficulty but for various reasons I have decided to restrict the forum to English for the time being. First it is currently the only way to ensure that all the information will be available to all users of Help & Manual. Also, although German is my second language, I don't have the time or resources to manage more than one forum at the moment.

So please only post and answer in English, OK? Don't worry if your English isn't perfect, the forum is full of people from all over the world who have to use English to communicate with one another. 8)
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.