Last line of text in a table cell disappears in print &

Please post bug reports for earlier versions of Help & Manual (3 and 4) here, along with reports for TNT.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

iandennis

Last line of text in a table cell disappears in print &

Unread post by iandennis »

I have noticed that occasionally the last line of text in a table cell is missing from the printout and .pdf output, although is present in .chm. The problem does not only happen in the last row of the table, so I don't think it's the 'table goes beyond bottom of page' problem already discussed on the forum. There is a slight suspicion that the problem is more likely to happen when there is a topic link which would have appeared in the missing text.
Alexander Halser
EC-Software Support

Unread post by Alexander Halser »

That's sounds like a relatively old bug. We had printing problems with tables that contained links but this problem is long fixed. Which version do you use?
Alexander Halser
Senior Software Architect, EC Software GmbH
iandennis

I think the latest: 3 2 0 702
Ian
iandennis

Actually 704 now - bug still present
Alexander Halser
EC-Software Support

Unread post by Alexander Halser »

Could you please send me an example project via email (support @ ec-software.com) to duplicate this problem? Please also include images that may be used in that topic that creates the problem. Furthermore I need a few details about your operating system: which version, RAM, and which printer driver? Even the PDF output uses a "reference device" - a printer driver, set in "Tools|Customize".
Alexander Halser
Senior Software Architect, EC Software GmbH