Problems with formatting text in tables

Please post bug reports for earlier versions of Help & Manual (3 and 4) here, along with reports for TNT.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

msel

Problems with formatting text in tables

Unread post by msel »

I've created a style for using in 2 column tables which has the following paragraph settings:
Spacing before 15
Spacing after 15

When I created a pdf file or a chm file then these style settings are not applied in the table.

If I format the (same) paragraph by hand with Spacing before / Spacing after then the spacing is represented right.

(Help and Manual Version 4.4, Build: 1280)
Tim Green
Site Admin

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hmm... This is not a known problem and I can't reproduce it. Please provide instructions for reproducing the issue, including the formatting settings you are using in the table.

Make sure that you are using the latest version of Help & Manual downloaded from the EC Software website. All unauthorized versions from other sources have a variety of serious program errors.
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
msel

Unread post by msel »

1. picture: Here you can see the paragraph style which belong to the table cell.
2. picture: And here is the result in chm. The spacing is ignored.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Greetings, Maria!
Tim Green
Site Admin

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Maria,

Sorry, I still can't reproduce it. Please create a small demo project demonstrating the problem and mail it to support AT ec-software.com (replace the AT with @). Please pack the .hmx project file and any graphics files used on the demo page (but no other graphics files) in a ZIP or RAR archive.
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.