Adding Caption to image messes up indenting

Please post bug reports for earlier versions of Help & Manual (3 and 4) here, along with reports for TNT.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

ahaer

Adding Caption to image messes up indenting

Unread post by ahaer »

I'm having a problem with images, indents and captions. As shown in the two attached screen shots the indents look right in H&M but are wrong in the HTML help file. I also attached copy of the "View Source" of the page from HTML help itself.
The XML source for the topic is in the next message (only 3 attachments per posts (silly limit)

Basically, if I edit the 2nd picture and add a caption it behaves just like 1st - it goes to the left margin instead of having the margin like the text above. If have also tested that removing the caption from the first picture makes it show with the proper indent

FYI The sub normal style shows as based on normal, +leftindent, border offset, border sides
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tim Green
Site Admin

Unread post by Tim Green »

This is a known problem with the way captions are added in the current version. It is going to be corrected in the upcoming version 4.5 update. If you need this functionality urgently please send a note to support AT ec-software.com (replace the AT with @) and we will send you a link for a stable beta version that you can install.

PS: I'm deleting the demo project attachment because it's not needed since it's a known issue.