Cannot insert cursor after line with HTML snippet

Please post bug reports for earlier versions of Help & Manual (3 and 4) here, along with reports for TNT.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Halloway

Cannot insert cursor after line with HTML snippet

Unread post by Halloway »

Occasionally I insert HTML snippets in a line to apply some formatting to a phrase or inline graphic. In rare cases if there is further text in the paragraph after the HTML snippet, I cannot insert the cursor in that text by single-clicking the mouse cursor. The cursor is inserted instead directly after the HTML snippet.

I can insert the cursor into a subsequent paragraph and use the cursor keys to move it to the offending line. I can also double-click a word in the text after the snippet and insert the cursor that way. But single-clicking does not work.

The problem does not appear in every instance of an HTML snippet and I cannot determine a pattern to those which do cause problems.
Halloway

Unread post by Halloway »

Sorry forgot to say that I am using H&M 4.4.0 Build 1280 on XP.
Tim Green
Site Admin

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Halloway,

I can't reproduce this and it's not a known issue. If possible, please create a small demo project illustrating the problem. Please pack just the .HMX file (no graphics, no other files) in a ZIP or RAR archive (necessary to prevent files from being stripped by some mail providers) and mail it to support AT ec-software.com (replace the AT with @).
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.