No support for wheelmouse in MMH

Please post bug reports for earlier versions of Help & Manual (3 and 4) here, along with reports for TNT.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

stwi

No support for wheelmouse in MMH

Unread post by stwi »

It's not working!
Reguards
Stefan
Tim Green
Site Admin

Unread post by Tim Green »

Please post a description of what your problem is. I'm afraid it's not possible to provide any information at all in response to what you wrote. 8)
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
jgodfrey

Unread post by jgodfrey »

I can assure you that my mouse-wheel does work in H&M - under both Win98 and WinNt 4.0. Your problem must somehow be configuration related. Although, now that I think about it, I guess I don't know what you are referring to when you say "MMH"...

Jeff
Tim Green
Site Admin

Unread post by Tim Green »

I think he means that the mouse wheel doesn't work in MultiMedia Help, but since he didn't provide any information it's impossible to know really. He also didn't say whether the mouse wheel wasn't working in the MMH output on his own computer or target computers, or what Windows version or... 8)
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
Alexander Halser
EC-Software Support

Unread post by Alexander Halser »

stwi is right, the mouse wheel doesn't work in the MultiMedia Help viewer.

That's because the viewer is compiled with Borland Delphi 3 which was published at a time when mice with wheels were not available alltogether. Delphi 3, however, produces much smaller executables than later versions and this is more important, I think.
Alexander Halser
Senior Software Architect, EC Software GmbH