Christmas and New Year offer for Technical Writing Course

This is the place to place want ads if you're a help author looking for a client or a client looking for a help author -- naturally with a focus on authors using Help & Manual. If traffic increases we'll divide it into two sections.

Moderator: Tim Green

Christmas and New Year offer for Technical Writing Course

Unread postby Subash SL » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:21 pm

The Real Deal is here! Launching for Christmas, my course “Become an awesome Technical Writer with Help + Manual” is now priced at $199!
More good news! The good people at EC Software have even decided to give away free versions of their software priced at $598 to the “first 5 buyers” of this Christmas and New Year offer!

So if you know someone who is interested in learning Technical Writing or wants to become one, pass on this link to them. They wouldn't find a better deal!

http://learn-technical-writing-fast.teachable.com/p/become-an-awesome-technical-writer-with-help-manual/
Subash SL

Re: Christmas and New Year offer for Technical Writing Cours

Unread postby Tim Green » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:07 pm

I can confirm that this is legitimate. The first five users who sign up for Subash's course will receive a free NFR (not for resale) license for Help+Manual 7 Professional. 8)
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
Tim Green
Site Admin

Return to Seeking Work / Offering Work