Error Nested Script Block with Smartphone skin

Please post all questions relating to Help & Manual 6 here!

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

A K

Error Nested Script Block with Smartphone skin

Unread post by A K »

I'm attempted to publish an online manual using a smartphone skin from the Premium Pack, but when I attempt to view the manual on a smartphone, I get an error.
Our IT trapped the error at the server, which says: Nested Script Block...A script block cannot be placed inside another script block.
I did note in the User Help that it's recommended not to use nested toggles or link to anchors inside toggles. Would doing either of those cause this error? If not, what else could it be, and any ideas on how can I get the smartphone online manual working?
Thanks!
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: Error Nested Script Block with Smartphone skin

Unread post by Tim Green »

Nested toggles wouldn't cause this error. It sounds more like a damaged or outdated skin, possibly a combination of the two. Check that you are using the current version of the Premium Pack in the change log section at the beginning of the Help & Manual Premium Pack chapter in the main Help & Manual help. You should have 2.51. If you have an earlier version you need to download the current installer with your personal download link and password that you received when you purchased the Premium Pack. If you no longer have this please contact support AT ec-software.com (replace the AT with @) and we will help you out. :)
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
A K

Re: Error Nested Script Block with Smartphone skin

Unread post by A K »

Thank you, Tim, for your prompt response!
The Premium Pack chapter in the Help & Manual User Help has an entry called "Version 2.51 Change Log", so I assume I have the current version?
I will try starting over with a new smartphone skin; perhaps something went awry when I edited the previous skin.
Thanks!