Free Trial: Premium Pack Toolbox with Normalize Styles

The latest news, information and updates.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Tim Green
Site Admin

Free Trial: Premium Pack Toolbox with Normalize Styles

Unread post by Tim Green »

The Toolbox application included with the Premium Pack skin suite is a Swiss Army knife for Help+Manual projects and skins as well as a configuration utility for the Premium Pack skins. The upcoming 3.23 version of Toolbox has a powerful new feature called Normalize Styles that can radically accelerate two important tasks:
  • Integrating content imported from HTML and CHM files into your project stylesheet
  • Removing inline/manual formatting to clean up your projects’ XML source for translation
See this news blog posting for more details and the free trial download link.
normalize_styles.png
normalize_styles.png (202.13 KiB) Viewed 7465 times
entire_project.png
entire_project.png (164.99 KiB) Viewed 7465 times
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
Michelle Cuellar

Re: Free Trial: Premium Pack Toolbox with Normalize Styles

Unread post by Michelle Cuellar »

Is the free trial limited to a one-time use? I ask because I get a "No Flux Capacitor!" message every time I try to open it now.
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: Free Trial: Premium Pack Toolbox with Normalize Styles

Unread post by Tim Green »

Michelle Cuellar wrote:Is the free trial limited to a one-time use? I ask because I get a "No Flux Capacitor!" message every time I try to open it now.
8) That means you have changed the date on your computer's clock since you originally installed the trial -- the warning informs you that you can only perform time travel if your computer has a flux capacitor installed (it actually also needs a DeLorean sports car, but the flux capacitor is the most important component). If you change the date back to the correct current date and time that warning will go away. However, if the two-week trial period since your initial installation has expired then you won't be able to run the program.
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.