Non-hyperlinked text displayed with underline in Editor

Please post all questions and comments regarding Help & Manual 7 here.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Helen Abbott

Non-hyperlinked text displayed with underline in Editor

Unread post by Helen Abbott »

After applying patch 7.3.4 Build 4372, I'm noticing that a whole bunch of text is underlined in the Editor, in all of my projects. The output does not seem to be affected, but it's annoying to see it. It seems to occur after hyperlinked text, but with several different styles. I can't do anything to remove it - I've tried reapplying the style and editing the hyperlink. Once when I clicked on a paragraph in which some of the text was underlined, when I clicked, the entire paragraph became underlined. Screenshots attached showing black underlining on text that's not supposed to be underlined. Note that two other team members accessing the same projects have not yet applied the latest patch - I was the guinea pig.
A prompt fix would be much appreciated!
Thanks,
Helen Abbott
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: Non-hyperlinked text displayed with underline in Editor

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Helen,

This was a single installer build that had this bug and was only online briefly. Unfortunately, you got it. Please just re-download and re-install and the problem will go away:

https://www.helpandmanual.com/downloads.html?upd
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
Helen Abbott

Re: Non-hyperlinked text displayed with underline in Editor

Unread post by Helen Abbott »

OK, I've reinstalled and all is well now. Thanks Tim.

Helen