Error message "!Include Maps/table_of_contents.xml could not

Please post all questions and comments regarding Help & Manual 7 here.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Iwona Politea

Error message "!Include Maps/table_of_contents.xml could not

Unread post by Iwona Politea »

Hello,
When I open a project (modular project), I get the following error message "!Include Maps/table_of_contents.xml could not be referenced!"
The project looks correct, the file "table_of_contents.xml" is in the directory.
What can be the reason and what should be done about it?
--
Regards,
Politea
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: Error message "!Include Maps/table_of_contents.xml could

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Iwona,

Try opening the individual module projects on their own. The error may be in one of them. That would help you to find which one it is.
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
Iwona Politea

Unread post by Iwona Politea »

Hi,
Thank you for your reply.
I noticed that in my project there are such subprojects (child project) that have grayed out TOC during compilation.
This is only visible if I open them through the "open child project" from the master project or there is no TOC selected at all.
https://zapodaj.net/31203382e44b8.png.html
https://zapodaj.net/31203382e44b8.png.html
--
Regards,
Politea
Tim Green
Site Admin

Unread post by Tim Green »

Iwona Politea wrote:I noticed that in my project there are such subprojects (child project) that have grayed out TOC during compilation.
This is only visible if I open them through the "open child project" from the master project or there is no TOC selected at all.
That is normal if you have not activated the option to allow editing of child projects within the master project. Simply open each child project on its own and publish it on its own -- they are still completely independent projects. Publish each one on its own to its own output to see if you get an error.
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.