Pop-up width in V3 skin

Please post all questions and comments regarding Help & Manual 7 here.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Paul Elbertse

Pop-up width in V3 skin

Unread post by Paul Elbertse »

Good morning,

Is it possible to change the default width of V3 responsive pop-ups or a sort of minimum width?
I have some po-ups that are a lot wider than the width of the text that is in the pop-up (see attached file).
I looked at hm_popup.css in the baggage file of the V3 responsive skin but whatever I change, I can't see it.
I even, only to see a result, changed colors of the popup but I can't see that either.
Can you help me.

Thanks.
Paul
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: Pop-up width in V3 skin

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Paul,

Generally popups will automatically adjust to the practical size of the content. In the example shown in your screenshot it seems that it only contains a list. My guess is that the script is then not able to get an accurate width. Try putting the content for the popup in a fixed-width table. If that doesn't work, mail me a small demo project illustrating the issue at support AT ec-software.com (replace the AT with @) and I'll have a look at it.
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
Paul Elbertse

Re: Pop-up width in V3 skin

Unread post by Paul Elbertse »

Hi Tim,

Tried several things but the width stays the same.
I have also tried different V3 skins, but the result is the same.
In general the poups are ok, but when there is just a small table in it, I think the popup is too wide and could be maybe round 2/3rd of the size.

I am about to send you an e-mail with a test project with several popups in it.

Thanks
Regards,
Paul