Font error

Please post all questions and comments regarding Help & Manual 7 here.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

vuonglawyer

Font error

Unread post by vuonglawyer »

I am using H&M 7.5. There are many font errors when publishing to webhelp or chm. Do anyone know how to fix it? Please help!
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: Font error

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Vuong,

I've move the topic to the Help+Manual 7 forum section.
vuonglawyer wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:22 am There are many font errors when publishing to webhelp or chm. Do anyone know how to fix it? Please help!
Could you provide more details on this so that we can help you? What exactly do you mean by "font errors" ? What are you expecting, and what are you seeing instead?
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
vuonglawyer

Unread post by vuonglawyer »

Dear Tim Green,

I use Vietnamese font. when I publish document to webhelp or chm, the fonts are not corrected as typed and not able to spell. For example:

Here is the correct font before being published: "không áp dụng thời hiệu thi hành bản án"

and here is the font after being published: "Khônguáp dụng thời hihu thi hành bản án"
Tim Green
Site Admin

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Vuong,

Are you using the free trial version? Text is automatically scrambled in random words in the output until you purchase, so that would be normal then. Otherwise please send a small test project to support AT ec-software.com (replace the AT with @) and we will check it for you.
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.