Aligning Top of TOC and Topic Body

This forum is for discussions on the Help & Manual Premium Pack and the Premium Pack Toolbox configuration utility introduced with Premium Pack 3

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

DNH

Aligning Top of TOC and Topic Body

Unread post by DNH »

Hello,
Can you point me to where I can easily raise topic body text (believe that is what it is called - the section that is the main part of the generated page) so that it will align with top of the TOC. Just a personal preference. I just want to currently raise it by 3 pixels.
toc&topicbody.jpg
I am using the new Cool Max skin in PP5.

Dave
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: Aligning Top of TOC and Topic Body

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Dave,

You can adjust this with the TOPIC_TOPMARGIN config variable in the Topic Pane group. Select the Layout Settings filter in the second dropdown to exclude the non-layout variables. The value is in rems and you can use up to three decimal places. 8)
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
DNH

Re: Aligning Top of TOC and Topic Body

Unread post by DNH »

Thanks Tim, as always. I've been perfecting the help skin off and on for months, so sometimes forget some of the changes such as this are easy. The quick fix worked! Should finally deploy the new layout this week!

Dave