Premium Pack 1.6 download installs 1.56

HM5 served us well, now its time has come and it has been replaced... If you have HM5 questions, please post them here.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

HpW

Premium Pack 1.6 download installs 1.56

Unread post by HpW »

As mentioned, Premium Pack V1.6 is available, just downloaded using old given link ("helpman_premiumpack_setup_hm5-1.60.exe" and no Installer file version given :shock: ) and really installed as 1.56 in the "Premium Pack 1.56 Skins" folder. The horizontal file version are dated from 29-07-2013.

Please clarify :roll:

Hp
HpW

Re: Premium Pack 1.6 download installs 1.56

Unread post by HpW »

Just a suggestion to have the version info on the setup properties:

May add on your InnoSetup script the following ... :mrgreen:

#define MySWVersionRelease '1.6.0.0'

VersionInfoVersion = {#MySWVersionRelease}
VersionInfoProductVersion = {#MySWVersionRelease}

Hp
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: Premium Pack 1.6 download installs 1.56

Unread post by Tim Green »

You probably have an old link for the Help & Manual 5 Premium Pack download. The current download file is called helpman_premiumpack_setup_hm5.exe and 1.56 is also the current version for Help & Manual 5. I just reinstalled it and it installs the correct 1.56 version in the correct folders. Version 1.6 is only available for Help & Manual 6. The Help & Manual 5 version is no longer maintained on the same schedule.

If you need the current download link for Help & Manual 5 please contact me by email on support AT ec-software.com (replace the AT with @) and I will help you out. :)
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.