Header Text

HM5 served us well, now its time has come and it has been replaced... If you have HM5 questions, please post them here.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

matt harris

Header Text

Unread post by matt harris »

Hi, New user here

When creating a webhelp manual, I can centre the text in the header, However after publishing, the text is not centred due to the navigation buttons on the right.

How can this be resolved

Thanks
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: Header Text

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Matt,

Welcome to the forum!
matt harris wrote:When creating a webhelp manual, I can centre the text in the header, However after publishing, the text is not centred due to the navigation buttons on the right.
The text is actually centered, but within its own cell of the header table. The other cell contains the navigation buttons. You can't really solve this elegantly because the table needs two cells for the header and the navigation and you can only center text within its own container.

If you only need this in individual topics you can solve it by turning the header off for those topics, by deselecting the checkbox for the header on the lower left below the editor window. Then add a heading using the Heading1 header style at the top of the page and center it. You won't have navigation buttons on that page, but you will have a centered heading. 8)
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.