position of toggle icon

Please post all questions relating to Help & Manual 6 here!

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

annika berglund

position of toggle icon

Unread post by annika berglund »

Hello!
How do I change the text-indentation when I'm using a toggle-icon, I'd like to have the Icon and the text closer together?
I also would like to move the Icon a few pixels down or maybe even place it to the right of the text. Are these adjustments possible to do?

/Annika
annika berglund

Re: position of toggle icon

I realised that the indentation was no problem but as the attachment shows I would like to place the Icon a bit lower

/Annika
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tim Green
Site Admin

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Annika,

Check the icon image you are using in graphics editor. It probably has too much white space at the bottom. The simplest solution is then to edit the image itself and remove the white space. Normally, icons will display correctly in toggles if they are symmetrical without additional invisible space around them.
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
annika berglund

Hello again!
In the new attachment it's easier to see when the image is black and the blue underneath is added by the program.
I've tried to remove it by deleteing the 'space after' in the fontstyle but that doesn't help either

/Annika
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tim Green
Site Admin

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Annika,

Please mail a small demo project to support AT ec-software.com (replace the AT with @) and we will check it for you. Add the icon image you are using to the Baggage section of the project. Then you only need to mail the .hmxz project file.
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.