Setting Page Size to A5 for Output in Word/PDF

This section is for questions relating to using the forum. Announcements on updates and any issues with the forum software may also be posted here occasionally.

Moderator: Tim Green

suyogketkar

Setting Page Size to A5 for Output in Word/PDF

Unread post by suyogketkar »

Hi:

I want to create a Word/PDF output in A5 size pages. Currently, it appears that H+M can, based on the current templates, exports to only the A4 size pages.
I can always create a new template and export, but I am looking for ways I can do that right out of the box.
Is there any way of exporting (if that is the right word) the output into A5 size pages in Word/PDF out of the box?
Your replies are appreciated.

Thank you.
Suyog Ketkar
- Suyog Ketkar
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: Setting Page Size to A5 for Output in Word/PDF

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Suyog,

Currently there aren't any A5 templates included with Help+Manual. However, it should be relatively easy to modify the existing A4 templates. In the PDF templates the objects are already correctly anchored to the margins, so if you change the paper size in the Master page you should only need to make minimal alterations. Similarly, editing a Word template in Word and changing the paper size to A5 should also only require relatively minor alterations.
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
suyogketkar

Re: Setting Page Size to A5 for Output in Word/PDF

Unread post by suyogketkar »

Thank you, Tim. I tried doing just that when I created a copy of an existing PDF template and modified it to fit the A5 page size parameters. I am able to export my document into a PDF correctly. I hope that a newer version of the product does contain A5 page size templates out of the box. Thanks for the reply, once again.
- Suyog Ketkar