Toggle images in PP4.0.4 Magazine skin don't close on click

This forum is for discussions on the Help & Manual Premium Pack and the Premium Pack Toolbox configuration utility introduced with Premium Pack 3

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Martin Krimmel

Toggle images in PP4.0.4 Magazine skin don't close on click

Unread post by Martin Krimmel »

Hi there

I have an issue with toggle images in V. 4.0.4 Magazine skins. Typically, toggle images should close on clicking into them again, as far as I remember.

Every now and again a new export results in the open toggle images not closing again on mouse-click while ESC still works.

This occurs in Edge and Firefox alike.

What could be the issue here?

Thanks in advance
Martin
Martin Krimmel
Technical Writer/Translator
d.velop Life Sciences GmbH
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: Toggle images in PP4.0.4 Magazine skin don't close on click

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Martin,

Try clicking outside the image. There is now an option to have images close either by clicking inside or outside the image, so the behavior will depend on how you have configured that in the skin. It is set with the IMGTOGGLE_CLOSEMODE variable, which you can find in the General Settings variables group in Toolbox. The default setting is clickoutside, which has always been standard behavior to date, because so many users complained that clicking inside didn't make sense to them. You can change it to clickinside to close the image toggles on clicking inside the toggle image.
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.