HelpXplain quick presentation

Nothing is perfect! This is where you can post your ideas and wishes for functions you'd like to see in Help & Manual. Current version only please (H&M7).

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Ga Bowen

HelpXplain quick presentation

Unread post by Ga Bowen »

I don't know if this would be useful to enough people, but in a desktop folder I would like to select a group of images, right-click and select 'Create HX slideshow' with my default HelpXplain settings.
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: HelpXplain quick presentation

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Gareth,

This is already supported: Select New in HelpXplain, then select the Image Slider option as the kind of project you want to create and select all your images. Each image will be inserted in a separate slide. 8)
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
Ga Bowen

Unread post by Ga Bowen »

It does, and I like it a lot. However, I'm talking about a 3 click presentation;
  • Select files in explorer

Right-click and select HXplain presi

Save.
It's something I feel could be a unique selling point. I know at my work just the act of starting a presentation is the barrier for many.
Tim Green
Site Admin

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Gareth,

Ah, I see. I just discussed this with Alexander and we're putting it on the Wish List. It's not something that can be implemented quickly, as apparently it will need an additional DLL and some other things. 8)
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.