Changing logo – Boxed skin

This forum is for discussions on the Help & Manual Premium Pack and the Premium Pack Toolbox configuration utility introduced with Premium Pack 3

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Sonia Guimond

Changing logo – Boxed skin

Unread post by Sonia Guimond »

Hi,
I’m using the skin “Boxed_Plain_Grey_WebHelp” from Premium Pack 4.3.0. I’m having difficulty changing the logo at the top left corner.
I added our logos as baggage files. I have two .png logos (one for desktop and one for mobile). Both these logos have approximately the same size as the initial logos provided in the skins.
In the “Header and Footer” variable section, I specified the name of the baggage file in the variable HEADERLOGO and HEADERLOGO_MOBILE.
header.png
However, when I generate the webhelp with H&M 8.4.3 (build 5940), the new logos do not show at the top left corner of the header. I’m obviously missing one configuration (probably something silly).
Please let me know if you need additional information. Thanks in advance for your help.
Regards,
Sonia Guimond
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: Changing logo – Boxed skin

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Sonia,

Most web servers are strictly case-sensitive. Make sure that the names you enter for the files match the actual names of the files exactly, including upper and lower case letters in all positions. That is the most likely cause of this if you have added the files to the skin baggage.

Note also that the PP is currently at 4.4. You can get the update free of charge with the download link and personal installation password you received when you purchased. If you no longer have these, contact me at support AT ec-software.com (replace the AT with @) and I can send you a copy.
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.