Batch-Export not scrollable

Nothing is perfect! This is where you can post your ideas and wishes for functions you'd like to see in Help & Manual. Current version only please (H&M7).

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Johanna_M

Batch-Export not scrollable

Unread post by Johanna_M »

In our project we have (need) a lot of different Batch-Exports. Unfortunately, the window is not scrollable which makes it quite inefficient to work with our exports.
We hope, you can fix this bug shortly!

Thank you in advance and best regards
Johanna
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: Batch-Export not scrollable

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Johanna,

I think you are referring to the Publishing Task Manager. Actually, this window is scrollable, but only in its entirety and it doesn't have a scrollbar. you need to be using a mouse with a mouse wheel to be able to scroll it; then it works. I'm passing this on to Development as a Wish List item. :?
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
Johanna_M

Hello Tim,

thank you for your prompt answer! I'm not sure if we talk of the same issue because my window does have a scrollbar and I do have a mouse wheel. I send you a screenshot of my german version H+M. I hope you can fix this though.

Thank you!
Scrollbar.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Alexander Halser
EC-Software Support

Unread post by Alexander Halser »

Hello Johanna,

It's not clear to me what the problem is. You say the window is not scrollable while your screenshot shows that the window has a scrollbar. Does the scrollbar not work for you? Please explain.
Alexander Halser
Senior Software Architect, EC Software GmbH
Johanna_M

Hallo Alexander,
vielleicht kann ich das Problem auf Deutsch besser beschreiben. Es stimmt, das Fenster zeigt eine Scrollbar, aber das Scrollen funktioniert nicht - egal mit welcher Maus/Mausrad. Auch bei meinen beiden Kolleginnen funktioniert das nicht, die arbeiten auch damit (jeweils auf unterschiedlichen Rechnern). Wir benötigen hier so viele Batch-Exporte; dass wir nicht scrollen können und die Scrollbar immer "manuell" mit der Maus/dem Mauszeiger verschieben müssen, ist sehr mühsam und unzufriedenstellend.Ich hoffe, ich konnte das Problem nun besser erklären und dass wir hier zu einer Lösung kommen!

Vielen Dank....
maybe I can describe the problem better in German. It's true, the window shows a scrollbar, but the scrolling doesn't work - no matter with which mouse/mouse wheel. It doesn't work for my two colleagues either, they work with it too (each on different computers). We need so many batch exports here; that we can't scroll and always have to move the scrollbar "manually" with the mouse/pointer is very tedious and unsatisfying.I hope I could explain the problem better now and that we can come to a solution here!

Thank you very much!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Alexander Halser
EC-Software Support

Unread post by Alexander Halser »

I see. Scrolling the window with the scrollbar does work, but the window does not respond to the mouse wheel. Ok, we'll look after that.
Alexander Halser
Senior Software Architect, EC Software GmbH