dotted rectangles

Please post all questions and comments regarding Help & Manual 7 here.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

WrightStuff

dotted rectangles

Unread post by WrightStuff »

I am using H&M for the first time, trying to revive a 5 year old project abandoned by a departed colleague, any idea about the dotted rectangles which I've circled in red in the attached image?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Stephen Thompson
Technical Writer
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: dotted rectangles

Unread post by Tim Green »

Those are hotspot links that have been added to the missing image file indicated by the small square above them. If you double-click on that and open the hotspot editor you can edit or delete them. If you find the image the hotspots will be positioned correctly. Alternatively, just delete the missing image placeholder.

If all your images are missing this is probably because the project search path settings pointing to the image folder(s) are no longer correct. You can fix this for the entire project by going to Configuration > Common > Project Search Path. Delete any references that are no longer valid and add references to the current image location(s). 8)
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.