Help+Manual 25th Anniversary Sale

The latest news, information and updates.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Tim Green
Site Admin

Help+Manual 25th Anniversary Sale

Unread post by Tim Green »

We're proud (and also kind of amazed ourselves) to announce that we're celebrating Help+Manual's 25th anniversary. In the years since 1997, Help+Manual has grown from a simple WinHelp tool based on a closed, single-user database to become one of the world's leading XML-based multi-format documentation tools. We'd like to thank all of you for making this possible, and to ask you to celebrate the anniversary with our 25-day, 25% 25th anniversary sale.

Click on the image for more information and links:

Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
Alexander Halser
EC-Software Support

Re: Help+Manual 25th Anniversary Sale

Unread post by Alexander Halser »

Where is the [Like] button? :D
Alexander Halser
Senior Software Architect, EC Software GmbH
Ian Krigsman

Unread post by Ian Krigsman »

A like from me too, but I'm having difficulty at the checkout and the contact form at https://www.helpandmanual.com/company_contact.html is not working to describe the problem (returns with validation error: "no message"). Assistance appreciated.
Tim Green
Site Admin

Hi Ian,
Ian Krigsman wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:27 am A like from me too, but I'm having difficulty at the checkout and the contact form at https://www.helpandmanual.com/company_contact.html is not working to describe the problem (returns with validation error: "no message"). Assistance appreciated.
This may be because you are behind a proxy. Please write directly to support AT ec-software.com (replace the AT with @), which is where the contact form will take you anyway. :)
Regards,

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
Ian Krigsman

Unread post by Ian Krigsman »

Done, thanks Tim
DNH

Unread post by DNH »

Hi Tim.
I am trying to purchase Help & Manual 9, but there is some confusion. Hoping you can clarify.

I currently have Help & Manual 7 Professional with Premium Pack 4. Here is says that Help & Manual 9 includes Premium Pack 5:
H&M9.png
H&M9.png (12.39 KiB) Viewed 127964 times
During checkout however, I get an ad/notification saying that Premium Pack is 50% off if I include in my purchase. This contradicts the other page. If I purchase just the upgrade, Premium Pack 5 upgrade will be included with it as the first image says. Correct?
H&M9checkout.jpg
H&M9checkout.jpg (195.3 KiB) Viewed 127964 times
Let me know
Dave
Tim Green
Site Admin

currently have Help & Manual 7 Professional with Premium Pack 4. Here is says that Help & Manual 9 includes Premium Pack 5:
Sorry, that is a misunderstanding. That is just a list of things released at the same time. The Premium Pack is a separate product with its own license, which is not included in the Help+Manual license. You can continue to use Help+Manual 4 with Help+Manual 9 if you wish, but version 5 is still an add-on.
Regards,

Private support:
DNH

Unread post by DNH »

Understood. Thanks for the clarification.

Dave