Insert snippet from PDF to word

Discussions about Help+Manual 9

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

javier_help

Insert snippet from PDF to word

Unread post by javier_help »

Hi, the embed pdf functionality is awesome for us. :typing:

To export a "word" it has only worked for me with the "merge pages range" option. With the option "merge all XXX pages" it has not worked for me (inserts the first page of the pdf).

Cheers
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: Insert snippet from PDF to word

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Javier,

Sorry about this! It appears to be an issue in Word output. You can work around it for the time being by entering the full range of pages as a page range, for example "1-14", instead of "All 14 pages".

PS: I've moved the main copy of this discussion to the new Help+Manual 9 Forum section, which has just been created. :)
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
javier_help

Unread post by javier_help »

Tim Green wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:35 am Hi Javier,

Sorry about this! It appears to be an issue in Word output. You can work around it for the time being by entering the full range of pages as a page range, for example "1-14", instead of "All 14 pages".

PS: I've moved the main copy of this discussion to the new Help+Manual 9 Forum section, which has just been created. :)

Right now I get this error when inserting pdf.

Error 1175.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tim Green
Site Admin

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Javier,
Right now I get this error when inserting pdf.
Does the filename of your PDF file have non-ASCII characters in it, like umlauts or accented characters or Eastern European characters? If it does, that may be the problem. We discovered this issue in the last couple of days. It's going to be corrected, but for the time being you can work around it by changing the PDF filename to include only plain ASCII characters.
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.