V5 Cool Max skin

This forum is for discussions on the Help & Manual Premium Pack and the Premium Pack Toolbox configuration utility introduced with Premium Pack 3

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

DeWayne Rosene

V5 Cool Max skin

Unread post by DeWayne Rosene »

I like the minimalist look of the Cool Max series and have been playing with it a bit. The first thing I noticed is that after adding keyboard navigation, which I have not tested yet, it seems counterintuitive to eliminate the Next/Previous/Top navigation buttons. I also found that the variable containing the text "Menu" cannot be eliminated or the word "Contents" under the Icon that shows up when a page contains ATOC sections. Previously they could be left blank and there was no problem.
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: V5 Cool Max skin

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi DeWayne,

There is no room for the Next/Previous/Top links in the design and they are almost never used anyway. The whole point of this design is to eliminate unnecessary clutter. And yes, currently you do need to keep the labels for the Menu and Atoc tools. We'll see about changing that in an update.
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.